Our German office in the heart of Munich supports national as well as international clients in the DACH region.
Together with the London office, we represent Integration Consulting in Europe.
Grow with us! At our German office, we offer interested candidates the opportunity to be part of an innovative team and to actively participate in the company’s growth. Our professionals work in an international environment and in direct contact with the management level of multinational clients. If you are curious and willing to take on responsibility, looking for the challenge of making a difference, and want to drive the development and growth of Integration together with us, then you could be a great fit for our Munich office!
The role of a Business Analyst entails the following tasks:
Our Business Analysts take on a great deal of responsibility from the start. They drive work streams independently and work directly with clients at the top management level.
Our Business Analysts lead quantitative and qualitative analyses that add value to projects.
Our Business Analysts develop and implement solution concepts for our clients.
Our Business Analysts provide support in the creation and presentation of project proposals
Our Business Analysts play a crucial role in shaping the future of the company by leading special internal projects and initiatives
The following skills and experience are key for this role:
• Prior experience in management consulting or a similar environment
• Relevant internships and international experience
• A master's degree from a renowned university
• Enthusiasm for complex issues faced by our clients, commitment to and pleasure in shaping a growing company
• Excellent organizational as well as analytical skills, creative problem-solving approaches
• Strong client orientation, proactivity and a readiness to assume responsibility
• Willingness to embody our company’s culture of respect, self-confidence and cooperation
• Excellent German and English language skills – additional foreign languages, such as Portuguese or Spanish, are a plus
• Experience and enjoyment of working in a multicultural environment